Diamond Personnel does not charge registration or recruitment fees. In compliance with federal and provincial laws governing the recruitment of foreign live-in caregivers, employers must cover all recruitment and transportation costs.
All applicants are required to sign our “Partnership Plan”.
I hereby agree that I will:
- Provide Diamond Personnel with factual information.
- Keep all information provided to me about employers and their families strictly confidential and I will not share this information with friends and family.
- Arrive on time for interviews.
- Cancel appointments due to illness or emergency only by calling the employer directly and re-scheduling in a timely fashion.
- Contact Diamond Personnel within one hour of the interview to provide feedback.
- Be accessible by phone, since a lack of contact will result in lost opportunities.
- Provide contact information on all past employers so employment may be verified.
- Provide valid work permits, landed status documents, picture ID and other certificates that will support your educational or vocational background.
- Provide truthful, accurate information regarding all aspects of your application.
We care about our applicants. Your success is our success.
Diamond Personnel Agrees that it will:
- Conduct business in an integrity based, ethical and compliant way according to all laws governing the placement of in home staff.
- Protect all confidential information provided by you.
- Present job opportunities that meet all employment standards and labour laws.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback during the recruitment and placement process and follow-up consultation after commencement of employment
- Deliver up to date information on labour standards, wages and payroll deductions
- Consult throughout the hiring, orientation and integration process.
- Negotiate Salary and benefits package
- Provide placement opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, sex, or age if all other placement criteria have been met.
How do I apply?
- Complete the on-line application
- Take the on-line English test
- Take the on-line personality screen
- Agree on line to the Partnership Plan
- Scan and attach or fax all references, contracts, and supporting documents listed on application form
- Upload or submit photos
- Attend a personal interview with a Diamond Personnel Consultant (SKYPE interviews may be arranged for overseas or out of province applicants)
- Be available for follow up
***Please note that if you do not meet the minimum requirements as listed above, Diamond will be unable to help you find employment in Canada.
- Apply in person at our Toronto Office
- Complete our application on line in our office
- Provide all required supporting documents, references etc.
- Provide photos or have your photo taken
- Attend a personal interview with a Diamond Personnel Consultant
- Be available for follow up.
Contact UsToronto: 416-730-8866
Toll Free: 1-888-886-8209
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org