Canadas Best Nanny Agency
Diamond Personnel, a member of the award-winning Diamond Group of Companies, has been serving Canadian families for over 24 years. Our unmatched success rate and our satisfaction guarantee has earned our company the “Best Nanny Agency” Award by City Parent Magazine.
Since 1989, we have set the standard for excellence and placed over 5000 caregivers in the homes of Canadians across the country. Diamond Personnel is a fully licensed recruitment firm. Diamond Personnel successfully completed the Province of Ontario Audit of Live in Caregiver Agencies. We represent fully trained professionals with an exceptional level of skill in caregiving.
Diamond Personnel is an active member of the International Nanny Association (INA) and The Association of Premier Nanny Agencies (APNA).
We specialize in full-time, permanent placements available on a live-in or live-out basis.
Diamond Personnel is the largest, most trusted nanny agency in Canada. We serve a clientele that deserves the absolute best for their families. When you rely on the Diamond Personnel Experience, you can expect reliability, highly personalized and immediate service, and the best professionals in the field. You will find that:
- Our phone calls are answered and/or returned promptly
- We will not use an online selection process
- Our candidates are those ranking in the top ten percent of their field
- We maintain office hours 6 days a week for your convenience
- Our family of dedicated, passionate, and caring professionals will deliver what we promise
- Confidentiality is a top priority
Our placement consultants travel throughout the world to interview, screen and select the best candidates for our families. All of our candidates speak English fluently, and have a minimum of one year caregiving experience.
Our screening process is so extensive that we only accept candidates who rank in the top 10%. This ensures that the candidates we present to our clients match expectations and have the qualifications desired. The Diamond screening process is far more extensive than any other agency in Canada.
- Extensive application process
- Personal face to face behavioural screening interview
- Verification of legal documentation
- Verbal Confirmation of References
- Minimum of One Year of professional experience
- CPR ,First Aid, Canadian Caregiver Training
- Personality/Psychological Screen
- English Testing
- Criminal Background Checks
- Available at the client’s request: health screening, credit checks
Diamond makes the transition for both you and your caregiver as smooth as possible. We carefully prepare all candidates for their new life in Canada and offer ongoing support to ensure the relationship with you continues to be a positive one.
Proud Funder of Proud Members of
Toll Free: 1-888-886-8209
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org