Diamond Personnel is Hiring!
Job Title: Placement Coordinator
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Full/Part Time: 1 year Contract with possibility of extension
Reports to: Director, Placements & Operations
Diamond Personnel, a member of the award-winning Diamond Group of Companies, has been serving Canadian families for over 25 years. Our unmatched success rate and our satisfaction guarantee has earned our company the “Best Nanny Agency” Award by City Parent Magazine. We set the standard for excellence and ethical practice in the placement of in-home staff.
As an administrative and client management role, the placement coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the placement post-hire including but not limited to: processing key documents related to obtaining government approval for the hiring and entry into Canada of Diamond Personnel recruits. The Placement Coordinator will prepare, complete, and submit all documents and coordinate the required information with clients and candidates.
- Obtain government approval, through the LMO or related processes for Diamond Personnel clients to hire live in caregivers
- Obtain government approval, through the Work Permit / Work Visa or related processes, for Diamond Personnel Candidates to secure entry into Canada for the purpose of employment
- Coordinate with team members the status of all client files
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality in all communication when engaging Clients
- Ensure all documents are thoroughly checked and approved before submission
- Register for accounts with revenue Canada and Canada job bank and post advertisements as required
- Prepare and coordinate the signing of application and Employment Contracts and keep accurate records of all document submissions and provide regular updates to team members and clients.
- Track and follow-up on the status of all LMO & Visa applications and send timely updates to all parties involved.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and health insurance for recruits
- Processing payments and invoices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong user skills with Office Suite applications, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong user skills with Adobe Acrobat
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Adaptable and deal well with change
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- College or University Degree
- Tagalog speaking strongly preferred
If interested, please reply to email@example.com . Only local candidates in and around Toronto, Ontario, Canada will be considered.
Live out Nanny Job Openings:
Are you legally entitled to work in Canada? Do you have an open permit or PR card? Then Diamond is the place for you. Now hiring Live Out Nannies across the GTA. Best Employers, Great Compensation. The Qualified candidate will have a minimum one year of experience working full time with a family, is flexible with hours, can multitask including general housekeeping and cooking. Drivers License an asset but not mandatory. Please apply at https://applyatdiamond.com or contact us at 416-730-8866
File 5555- Live Out Household Manager/Nanny/Driver, Markham
Loving Markham family is looking for a nanny/household manager starting in April 2013. Position is full time, live out, Monday to Friday 7:15 am - 6:15 pm with flexibility. Household includes two school-aged children and baby, as well as two dogs and a fish. Petcare is not required. Duties will revolve around childcare with some household management, cooking and driving. All applicants must hold either a G2 or G license. The ideal applicant must be upbeat, cheerful, energetic, and experience with multi-tasking. Candidate must also be confident in the kitchen. Only applicants located in and around Markham will be considered. Please contact Diamond Personnel at 416-730-8866 if interested.
File 11139 - Live Out Nanny/Driver, Toronto
Wonderful Toronto family is seeking an affectionate, friendly, long-term nanny/driver starting May 2013. Position is full time, live out, Monday to Friday. Household includes two toddlers, and mom is expecting. Duties will revolve around childcare, pick ups and drop offs and meal preparation for the children. All applicants must hold either a G2 or G license. The ideal candidate must be energetic, friendly, creative, with initiative. TRAVEL IS A MUST. Family will be traveling regularly to the U.S., and caregiver will accompany. Only candidates located in and around Toronto will be considered. Please contact Diamond Personnel if you are interested.
Live In Nanny Job Openings:
Calling all Live In Nannies
If you under the Live In Caregiver Program and would like to have a terrific employer then Diamond is the Place for you. All Live in Candidates looking for work are expected to have good English, be able to multitask including housekeeping and cooking , be legally allowed to work in Canada and have a minimum of one year experience working full time with a family.Diamond employers are the kindest employers and Diamond jobs have the best salaries.We are always looking for star candidates like yourself. Interested applicants are asked to apply at applytodiamond.com com or to contact us at 416-730-8866 or toll-free at 1-888-886-8209.
File 10848 - Live In Nanny, Calgary
Loving NW Calgary family is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and patient nanny for their two toddlers. Position is full time, live in, Monday to Friday with flexibility. Duties are childcare-focused with some light housekeeping. Household also includes pets, including a dog. The ideal candidate must be engaging, creative, with high energy with a FLEXIBLE shcedule. Only candidates located in and around Calgary.
Eldercare Job Openings:
File 233- Live in Elder Care/Household Manager, Toronto
Toronto family is seeking an experience, confident and sharp caregiver with Alzheimer's/dementia experience. Position is live in, Monday to Friday 7:30 am - 9:30 pm with breaks; flexibility is an asset. Duties will include personal care of an elderly patient with Alzheimer's, as well as household management. The ideal candidate must have experience with dementia and aggressive Alzheimer's, and be experienced in a challenging situation. Only candidates located in and around Toronto will be considered. If interested, please contact us at 416-730-8866 or apply online at applytodiamond.com.
File 10983- Live in Elder Caregiver, Toronto
Toronto family is seeking an experienced, patient and positive caregiver for their elderly parents. Position is full time, live out. The ideal candidate must be experienced, positive, physically fit and friendly. If interested, please contact Diamond Personnel at 416-730-8866.
Contact UsToronto: 416-730-8866
Toll Free: 1-888-886-8209
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org