COVID-19 Interview Protocol
As we move forward with the “new normal”, more of our clients are back to work and the hiring in-home staff is on the rise. In the interest of safety for our clients and candidates, Diamond has implemented recommendations for interviewing amidst COVID-19.
- When possible, and weather permitting, please consider an outdoor interview (backyard, patio or park)
- Avoid shaking hands
- Where possible and appropriate, maintain social distancing. (6 feet or 2 metres apart at all times) and wear a mask.
- Carry hand sanitizer and a mask at all times.
- Employers please provide a place for candidates to wash their hands and remove their shoes upon entering the home.
- Immediately cancel an interview if you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have been exposed to the virus.
As part of our process in facilitating the interview we ensure our candidates are prepared with the above instructions. If there are specific instructions for candidates arriving at your home for an interview, please inform your Diamond Placement Consultant.