Our Diamond Screening
Our placement consultants search extensively to interview, screen and select the best candidates for our employers. We ensure that all of our candidates speak English fluently, and have a minimum of one year of professional experience. Many of our applicants are college graduates with nursing and teaching backgrounds. Common sense, confidence, a positive attitude and a passion for caregiving, are necessary to be considered Diamond quality candidates.
Our candidates are rigorously screened and highly experienced professional caregivers who choose to work in a family environment and are passionate about caring for others.
Our screening process is so extensive that we select candidate who rank in the top 10%. This ensures that the candidates we present to our clients match expectations and have the qualifications desired. The Diamond screening process is far more extensive than any other agency in Canada.
1. Extensive application process
2. Personal face to face behavioral screening interview
3. Verification of legal documentation
4. Verbal Confirmation of References
5. Minimum of One Year of professional experience
6. CPR and First Aid certification
7. Personality Screening
8. English Testing
9. Criminal Background Checks
10. Driver’s Abstracts and Credit Checks (as requested)
Diamond makes the transition for you and your employer as smooth as possible. We carefully prepare all candidates for their new position and offer ongoing support to ensure the relationship continues to be a positive one.
Diamond Personnel specializes in full-time, permanent placements. We place live-out caregivers and household staff.
In order to be accepted as a Diamond candidate, you must truly be exceptional. We set very high standards for our candidates and only select individuals with experience, integrity and a genuine passion for care giving. If you meet our selection criteria, you will be among the select group of caregivers that are very proud to be affiliated with the Diamond Personnel network.
We select our candidates based on the following:
1) Your personal interview with our consultants
2) Education and training
3) Work experience, skills and job progression
4) Personality, work ethic, attitude, commitment
6) English language proficiency
7) Physical Ability to perform care giving duties
If we believe that your skills, personality and experience will positively reflect the quality of our caregivers, we will do everything to help you find a job placement. If we feel that we cannot help you, we will recommend other resources to help you in your job search.