The Partnership Plan
Our Diamond Commitment to You:
- Conduct business in an integrity based, ethical and compliant way according to all laws governing the placement of in home staff.
- Protect all confidential information provided by you.
- Present only personally interviewed, screened, referenced, and experienced candidates who truly stand out among their peers as exceptional.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback during the recruitment and placement process and follow-up consultation after commencement of employment
- Deliver up to date information on labour standards, wages and payroll deductions
- Offer First Aid and CPR training to all hires
- Consult with clients throughout the hiring, orientation and integration process.
- Negotiate Salary and benefits package
- Honour our replacement guarantee
Your Commitment to us
Our clients will:
- Provide accurate information about the position, hours, job duties, wages, location and caregiver responsibilities.
- Abide by all laws reflective of employment standards ie: transportation, payroll tax remittances and records, overtime, vacation pay.
- Honour and respect the employment contract and terms of the family agreement
- Provide a safe and comfortable working environment
- Provide all signed documents required by service Canada in a timely manner
- Provide ongoing instruction and direction, performance reviews, and positive feedback to your caregiver
- Provide Diamond with prompt payment as per the terms of fees in the referral agreement
- Be understanding and respectful of cultural differences